How to Use Microsoft Excel Beginners full course
In this Microsoft Excel course for beginners, you will learn how to use excel and navigate its array of features and functionalities. Course created by Jamie Keet of Teachers.Tech
What you will learn
- Learn how to navigate around Excel
- Learn how to enter and edit data in Excel
- Learn how to adjust the way data and information are displayed in Excel
- Learn how to write formulas quickly and easily with the point-and-click method
- Learn how to use relative, absolute, and mixed references in Excel
- Learn how to create powerful calculations with Excel functions
- Learn how to use “paste special” to copy data from the web and get it into Excel
- Learn how to insert pictures, shapes, word art, symbols, hierarchy charts & relationship charts
- Learn how to include hyperlinks to external resources and call-out text boxes
- Learn tips and tricks about Excel, as well as Excel shortcuts
- All versions of Microsoft Excel work for this course. The instructor will be using Microsoft Excel 2016.
Who this course is for?
- This course is for beginners to Microsoft Excel.
How To Make $1000/Week selling NFTs!
Excel for Beginners – Level 2
Excel for Beginners – Level 3
Excel for Beginners – 4
Microsoft Excel for Beginners – 5
Microsoft Excel for Beginners Quiz